Monday 28 September 2009

Got Tïesto's new album Kaleidoscope!!

I hardly have any words, but what else can you expect? He is pure genius! I found this album to have more vocals than his older ones but I like it when it has some lyrics. He also worked with a lot of other people with this cd, like; CC Sheffield, Kianna, Sneaky Sound System, Nelly Furtado, Calvin Harris and many more. I do have one small complaint though and that's that the album has so few "harder" tracks but I can live with that!

Tïesto ft. Jonsi - Kaleidoscope

Tïesto ft. CC Sheffield - Escape me
Tïesto ft. Kianna - You are my diamond
Tïesto ft. Sneaky Sound System - I will be here
Tïesto ft. Priscilla Ahn - I am strong
Tïesto ft. Cary Brothers - Here on earth
Tïesto - Always near
Tïesto ft. Kele Okereke - It's not the things you say
Tïesto - Fresh Fruit
Tïesto ft. Calvin Harris - Century
Tïesto ft. Tegan & Sara - I feel it in my bones
Tïesto ft. Nelly Furtado - Who wants to be alone
Tïesto - La Ride
Tïesto - Bend it like you don't care
Tïesto ft. Emily Heines - Knock you out
Tïesto - Louder than boom
Tïesto - Surrounded by light

No comments:

Post a Comment